Version 151 of IM (Internet Message) has been released.
- Tiny changes for Perl 5.12.
- Build scripts are updated.
Use `sysconfdir' instead of `libdir' for the configuration file.
$(DESTDIR) is prepended to each installed target.
Version 150 of IM (Internet Message) has been released.
- NamazuV2=yes by default.
- New option MknmzOptions for immknmz. (e.g. MknmzOptions=--decode-base64)
- For compatibility with MH/nmh's send command, -msgid, -nomsgid, -nomime,
-noverbose, -version and -help options are added to imput.
- Bug fix for IM/Pop.pm and IM/EncDec.pm.
IM (Internet Message) -- mail/news handling commands and Perl modules
IM provides a series of user interface commands (imput, imget, imls, ...) and backend Perl5 modules to integrate E-mail and NetNews user interface. They are designed to be used both from Mew version 1.x and on command line. Mew version 2 or later is independent of IM. Still, the immknmz command is useful for Mew version 6.x with mew-nmz.
The folder style for IM is exactly the same as that of MH. So, you can replace MH with this package without any migration works. Moreover, you are able to operate your messages both by IM and MH with consistent manner.
Mail/news messages are dispatched by way of SMTP/NNTP and are retrieved from local mailbox (mbox file, Maildir, MMDF file, MH folder), POP3 server (plain password, APOP), IMAP server, or NNTP server.
IM is copyrighted by IM developing team. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the modified BSD license.
Please send comments, bug reports, and patches to <email@example.com>.
IM commands: imali, imcat, imcd, imclean, imget, imgrep, imhist, imhsync, imjoin, imls, immknmz, immv, impack, impath, imput, impwagent, imrm, imsetup, imsort, imstore, imtar
IM Perl modules: Address.pm, Alias.pm, Config.pm, EncDec.pm, File.pm, Folder.pm, GetPass.pm, Grep.pm, History.pm, Http.pm, Imap.pm, Iso2022jp.pm, Japanese.pm, LocalMbox.pm, Log.pm, MD5.pm, Message.pm, MsgStore.pm, Nntp.pm, Pop.pm, Recipient.pm, Scan.pm, Smtp.pm, Ssh.pm, Stdio.pm, TcpTransaction.pm, Util.pm
Old versions of IM
- 20100215(IM150): im-150.tar.gz (267,337 bytes)
- 20070423(IM149): im-149.tar.gz (221,971 bytes)
- Security fix for IM148: im-148PL1.diff (444 bytes, CVE-2007-1558)
- 20050308(IM148); im-148.tar.gz (221,668 bytes)
- 20040704(IM147); im-147.tar.gz (221,546 bytes)
- 20031028(IM146): im-146.tar.gz (219,889 bytes)
- 20030601(IM145): im-145.tar.gz (219,832 bytes)
- 20030322(IM144): im-144.tar.gz (218,560 bytes)
- 20021213(IM143): im-143.tar.gz (219,109 bytes)
- 20021207(IM142): im-142.tar.gz (218,425 bytes)
- Unofficial patch for IM141: im-141+tats20021028.diff (26,244 bytes)
- Security fix for IM141: im-141PL1.diff (1,187 bytes, CVE Id: CAN-2002-1395)
- 20000414(IM141): im-141.tar.gz (208,652 bytes)
- Security fix for IM140: im-140PL1.diff (1,187 bytes, CVE Id: CAN-2002-1395)
- 20000228(IM140): im-140.tar.gz (208,016 bytes)