Mew Unofficial Site
- tats's sample .mew.el file
- tats.mew.el (21,106 bytes, revised: Mar 25, 2003)
- tats's sample .mew-theme.el file (simple/monochrome)
- tats.mew-theme.el (6,612 bytes, revised: May 8, 2008)
- tats.mew-theme.png (13,647 bytes)
Mew 1.94 -> Mew 2 memo
Mew -- Messaging in the Emacs World
Mew is a user interface for text messages, multimedia messages (MIME), news articles and security functionality including PGP, SSH and SSL.
The features of Mew are as follows:
- POP and SMTP are supported. (IMAP and NNTP are supported by Mew 3)
- You can easily display a very complicated structured message.
- You can start to read messages before they are all fully listed.
- For refiling, default folders are neatly suggested.
- You can complete field names, e-mail addresses, receiver's names, domain names, and folder names.
- Thread, a mechanism to display the flow of messages, is supported.
Mew Official Homepage
/ About mailing-list
/ mailing-list archive
/ mew-beta package